COLOUR CHART CARD
WHAT IS THE BLITZ COLOUR ESTIMTION CHART?
At Blitz we understand the challenges that designers and branding agencies can have with managing expectations when it comes to colour accuracy with print. We all know, unless you are printing Pantone colours or have a perfected screen collaboration with your intended printer, 99% of the time what you see on your digital monitor is not what you will get with print. Exclusively from Blitz, we have created a Blitz Colour Estimation Chart on the back of our card stock options. Simply to guide the designer, these are a great place to start in understanding how certain CMYK Colour codes will print on the desired card stock. There are so many variables to consider when printing from paper stock to colour accuracy, so use and explore our colour estimation chart. Design with confidence!
HOW TO USE THE CHART
Get the Right Colour with your print. It’s simple. Once you receive your Blitz Colour Estimation Chart through the post, use the colour swatches with the CMYK values to achieve the same colour. These cards are a great reference point to achieving the colour you are looking for. Follow these three simple steps below.
1. Pick your desired colour from the swatches
2. Using the swatch code, find your CMYK value which can be found on the back of our cards
3. Apply the CMYK calue to your design
1. Vast selection of CMYK colour swatches have been printed on our card stock options
2. Designer can clearly see how each CMYK colour will look when printed on desired card stock
3. 90% plus accuracy can be achieved with these swatch colours on the standard printing press.